1. Hormone receptor is a protein on the surface of the cell that binds with ____________.
2. Hormone receptor is the _________ of the biophysical sign.
3. It prompts the activation or inhibition of genes.
4-5. Two types of hormone receptors:
6. These are often transmembrane proteins ________.
7. What is the active form of Vitamin D? __________.
8.-10. Give three receptors included in the Steroid Hormone Receptor:
ii. CASE / ESSAY: (10 points)
Discuss briefly but concisely the main mechanism or process of a Hormone Receptor.
(E.g. It is used for releasing hormones needed by the body.)